The upfront capital cost of investing in waste containers can be significant.
Tamco addresses this problem by enabling its customers to reallocate funds traditionally earmarked for purchasing waste containers to other key services.
Through Tamco, access to high-quality Egbert Taylor Group products is possible with the length of the rental period and prices being typically lower than trade waste rental arrangements.
By taking an asset management approach to container fleet management Tamco customers can:
- Improve cash flow management
- Scale their container fleet according to requirements
- Match rental length with their contract term
- Immediately access high-quality containers
- Approach waste containers as an OPEX rather than CAPEX cost
- Avoid locking cash up in a purchase and become better placed to react to new opportunities